June 1, 2010

ZIPPERED POUCH



Finished a pouch with zipper. It wasn’t as easy as I expected. Went through a lot of tutorials, and as usually, ended up doing it according to my own logic (which, by the way, may be the way a lot of people do it, but I just can’t seem to grasp it when following tutorials).

This is an inside view




Anyway, found my way of doing it and am ready to try it again. 

 Also starting some new knitwear with my favorite yarn of the moment. Valley Yarns'  Deerfield. Luscious 80% Alpaca, 20% Silk. The softest ever...



I love the color. It’s a deep marine green. I want to cable it all the way so it will be a medium heavy open cardigan for cold days.




We are entering winter here in the southern hemisphere, so it will be a cozy leisurely home wear sort of sweater.


No comments:

Post a Comment