August 26, 2010

BASKET FOR MY KNITTNG

I bought this basket to carry my knittings around.

I liked the size and the fact that it has handles.
One of the things that made me buy it
was that it is very light weighted.
I finally can have my current knitting(s)
organized and not just lying around,
yarns tangling and all.





But I wasn’t crazy about the pattern,
so I devised a sort of sleeve or cover it up,
although I still wanted to have
the handles free.



I didn’t do such a great job,
since the lining turned out a little large
(although I measured it correctly, I think).


Still got to learn how to sew
tri-dimensional objects.
All in all I like the fabrics
that I picked for it and it’s certainly prettier
to look at than the original fabric it came with.



2 comments:

  1. oh nice (i'm working on a tutorial!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be great!!!! I have you on my google reader, so I will sure check it out!

    ReplyDelete