The project for this pouch has been
lying around for a veeeeeeeeeeery long time.
The truth is that I was intimidaded
by the zipper, since all my attempts till now
have not been very successful
(though I must say that I gave up after nr. 2).
Anyway, since I have been really
slowed in my sewing projects because
of all the techniques I don't master,
I decided that the only way I could
learn to do things was to tackle them
and keep trying until I learn it.
Sounds very logical doesn't it,
but I'm not too good at dealing
with frustrations, especially after
I have put so much work,
energy and time into it.
Well, this one turned out right.
I am very pleased with the results
and have decided to make another
something with a zipper right away
so that I feel more confident and maybe get
a bit more familiarized with the process.
This is the outcome: