April 16, 2010



So I finally got all the material I needed to start creating my 2010 Winter Colletction.




Of course the major colour is pink, but a little blue, green and yellow won't hurt and will bring some spice and variety.
I made some Inspiration Boards and here they are:


Blue Cloud inspiration









Spring Meadow Inspiration






Pink Princess Inspiration










Soft Lavender





This is a cute little set of hoodie and shawl. I could not resist and bought it for our Baby Girl. And of course I want to personalize it, so I am knitting some little extra to go along with it. Haven´t decided what yet, but the most logical choice is a cardie, since it is a winter item. I thought of an off-white cardie with knitted or apliqued little hearts in it so it will belong to the set.




Next step is to pick the patterns and decide which kind of garment I am going to make. I have a choice of dresses, cardies, and onesies mainly. Still have a bathrobe on my mind and of course your basic handful of throws, pillows, blankies, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment